- Tier II Hazardous Chemical Storage Reporting is due March 1, 2019 for facilities storing subject chemicals over threshold planning quantities. Reporting instructions can be found on IDNR's Chemical Inventory Reporting webpage.
- Title V facilities' Annual Compliance Certification (ACC), Semiannual Monitoring Report (SMR), and Emission Inventory Questionnaire (EIQ) are due March 31, 2019. Forms and instructions for the ACC and SMR are on the IDNR's Title V Compliance/Certification webpage. Title V facilities must submit the EIQ to SLEIS.
- U.S. EPA's Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Rule reports are due March 31, 2019 for subject facilities. Reports must be submitted through U.S. EPA's electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT).
- Annual hazardous waste fees must be submitted by April 15, 2019 for Small Quantity Generators, Large Quantity Generators, and anyone that treats, stores, disposes of, or transports hazardous waste. Forms and instructions are available on the IDNR Haz Waste Fees webpage.
- Minor Source Emission Inventory Questionnaires (MSEIQs) are due May 15, 2019 for emission year 2018 for minor source facilities in the east section of Iowa (Field Offices 1 & 6). MSEIQ forms and instructions are available on the IDNR Minor Sources webpage. Alternatively, SLEIS can be used to submit the report.
- U.S. EPA's Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) reports are due July 1, 2019 for facilities manufacturing, processing, or otherwise using subject chemicals over threshold quantities. Reports must be submitted through U.S. EPA's electronic TRI-MEweb application.
Contact Trinity's Iowa Office Staff at 319-576-7900 (West Burlington Office) or 515-225-4303 (West Des Moines Office) for assistance with your reporting needs.