On November 27, 2018, the NMED released new application fees that will be effective January 1, 2019. The updated Fees are as follows:
NSR Construction Permit Fees
- The new NSR fee point is $419.
- The GCP & Streamline permit fee for new facilities is $4,190.
- The new Relocation Fee is $419.
- The new NSR annual fee is now $1,996.
Title V Fees
- The new Title V annual fee is $31.60 per ton.
- The corresponding Title V HAP fee is $200.81 per ton.
For all applications requiring a $500 fee, continue to submit a $500 fee. Applicants will be invoiced the remaining balance once the application has been processed.
Updated permit application forms and Construction Permit Fee Calculator are now available on the NMED's website. The NMED requests that these forms be used immediately for any applications being submitted for review, but applicants shall continue to submit current fees with applications through December 31, 2018.
More information about these fees and the CPI methodology used to adjust them on an annual basis can be found on the NMED website.
For assistance with your air permitting needs, contact the Albuquerque office by calling (505) 266-6611 or the Trinity office nearest you by calling (800) 229-6655 for more information.